Saturday, July 17, 2010

Game Scrubbed

I went to the Duke of Somerset today to see if I could find the Hairy Tarantula's monthly game scrum advertised on their website, but I wasn't able to find anyone. I wasn't really sure how you could have a game scrum at a pub restaurant anyway; but I asked the employees about it. The host, named Dave informed me first, that he was not the eponymous Duke, and also that the Tarantula guys don't really let anybody know when they're coming in. Indeed it did not appear as if anyone was despite the website. I guess either the site hadn't been updated for a year or they just scrubbed it without updating their page. How unfortunate.

I'll write up a bit about The Room later I think.

1 comment:

  1. Damn that sucks.

    One time I was able to get into a gaming scrum at a Fox n' Fiddle. It was okay - all we did was play the card game BANG! and I got killed really early.

    ReplyDelete