Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big Screen



I had the opportunity to go to the new, (and still under construction) Maple leaf square outside of the Air Canada Center. I went to meet my land lady and her friend at Real Sports Bar. The bar is located in a new building: The structure features a tall residential tower on top of some office space and as well as a small mall. It's a pretty big building. Real Sports Bar is utterly cavernous, (didn't seem too pricey I guess) and I don't think the above picture really does that justice.


(Note to self: Something seems wrong with the text formatting for the blog today...)


I also got the chance at a Future Shop a week or two back to experience the future of 3-D television viewing. It wasn't so remarkable. Maybe that wasn't helped by the lackluster 3-D of a talking scene from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but I wasn't thrilled all the same. I'd like to know how Nintendo managed to make a 3-D handheld game system. (That doesn't use glasses?)

No comments:

Post a Comment