Thursday, November 4, 2010

Arrrgh!

I didn't have a great day yesterday. Work was a pain, a calculator melted my chocolate, (Yeah, that happens apparently) and I think the molar filling I got in June fell out. Or disappeared or something.

There's a gap in my tooth that I didn't notice, and I've got major sensitivty there now. It reminds me of the day I got my last cleaning and was told I'd need the work done; I hadn't noticed a gap or sensitivity until after the checkup, and it felt like this. I don't want to go back to the horrible dental office I'd been going to before, (Always makes me wait, costs a lot, very rough treatment, and now this) but I don't think my insurance will cover another operation within a mere six months of the last one. I don't know whether its possible to get a freebie either; if I'd want one. Maybe I'll just wait for the sensitivity to go down and then just get it fixed with a new dentist in March. Does anybody know a dentist who can give some advice?

Today I'm going to Casa Loma, but predictably, unexpected and unlikely events and my temporary position have conspired to make my schedule tighter than it should have had to have been.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, you gap-toothed bumpkin, how did you melt chocolate with a calculator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of those desktop calculators that are plugged in; pretty old looking. One side of it seemed to be giving off trace amounts of Nestle Crunch bar melting heat even while turned off. Those things will probably start a fire one day.

    ReplyDelete