Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Behold the world of tomorrow!

I expect to be busy this coming Saturday. I'm getting a ticket to see the Argonauts play the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the afternoon, and I'm going to go out touring afterwards for the annual Nuit Blanche event. I hear they've made it even less spread out than before. I'm a little worried this may mean big lines or bad atmosphere.

That should take up just about the entirety of my day and night. I'll also have to figure out how to get my camera working. Probably just for the arts festival, as I doubt the CFL or Rogers would let people film during a game.



I'll be coming home for Columbus Day weekend October 8th to October 13th. I haven't figured out which bus line I'll be using. I prefer Ontario Northlands which would allow me to arrive on Friday, but I don't know whether they give discounts for early purchases.



Peering into my Crystal Ball:


Grey Cup 2010


These ones:
Versus these ones:



Superbowl 2011


These ones:


Versus these ones:




You can take that to the bank... but not a bookie. That would be unwarranted and dangerous.





No comments:

Post a Comment